Miniature Ball Bearings
Ball bearings are usually made of stainless steel, ceramic, or chrome steel, but the materials and overall design vary greatly depending on the specific job. It can also include flanges, cages, and multi-row bearings to achieve higher performance to meet specific application requirements.
Different ball bearings offer other properties like performance, speed, reliability, load capacity, durability, and precision. They are used in a wide range of devices and several various industries. Some of the widely used applications of ball bearings are aviation cargo systems, engines, agriculture industry, heavy equipment and machinery, solar panels, medical equipment, automobile industry, powerhouses, and many others.
As one of the leading ball-bearing manufacturers, suppliers, and exporters of mechanical products, We offer ball-bearing and many other products.Please get in touch with us for details.
Miniature ball bearings, also called precision ball bearings or instrument ball bearings, are micro bearings used for extremely high speeds. Instrument ball bearings have bore diameters that do not exceed 0.3937”. The size of these bearings allows them to rotate at high speeds with minimal vibration or noise.
Miniature ball bearings are used in various applications. They help reduce friction between parts that move independently while also saving space in tight areas such as semiconductor equipment, medical applications, and instrumentation.
No matter what kind of project you have, there is a range of ball-bearing sizes to suit your application. These miniature bearings are usually machined, and they include the inner ring, outer ring, snap rings, retainers, shields, and balls.
Features of miniature ball bearings:
Miniature ball bearings come in different types and designs to meet virtually any precision instrument application requirement. The bearing types include high-speed radial, full ball complement, radial retainer, angular contact, thrust, and pivot.
Small and miniature bearings are usually sealed with rubber seals and shields to prevent possible lubricant leakages or dust entry. This facilitates easy handling while locking devices also enable a seamless process.
Some of the notable design attributes that allow precision ball bearings to deliver the desired results include:
- Seals and shields for contamination protection
- High tolerance levels to exact application requirements
- Performance testing for friction and noise
- Rigorous factory lubrication from a stock of several lubricants
- Extended flanged outer rings and inner rings for mounting capabilities
- Contact angle and radial play variations to enable different deflection requirements and application loading
Many products are available in SV30 unique stainless steel material (also in more common 400 and DD type Stainless Steel, 52100 Chrome Steel materials) in inch and metric dimensions. Other major configurations include:
- Open miniature ball bearings
- Available with extended inner ring miniature ball bearings
- Shielded miniature ball bearings
- Protected with extended inner ring miniature ball bearings
- Sealed miniature ball bearings
- Sealed, with extended inner ring miniature ball bearings
- Flanged, open miniature ball bearings
- Flanged, available, with extended inner ring miniature ball bearings
- Flanged, shielded miniature ball bearings
- Flanged, covered, with extended inner ring miniature ball bearings
- Flanged, sealed miniature ball bearings
- Flanged, sealed, with extended inner ring miniature ball bearings